Recently Published Books
Awakening to the Living Presence of Your Soul
J.M. HarrisonJan 2016
'YOU are THIS...' is a pioneering guide for awakening to the consciousness of your Soul. Beyond duality and Non-duality we find the integral uniqueness of One-duality.
Dennis WaiteSep 2015
Know the truth: There is neither death nor birth; no creation; no multiplicity; nothing apart from Consciousness.
The Teachings of Dadi Janki: A warm, radical, and life-affirming view of who we are, where we come from, and what time is calling us to do
Neville HodgkinsonJun 2015
Life and death explored in the context of frontier science and deep soul awareness.
Philosophical Exercises for Personal Practice
Living Yoga wisdom is a practice book of yoga philosophy.
A unique manual of spiritual insight and revelation which takes the reader beyond accepted boundaries of non-duality and enlightenment.
Daily Life with the Elephant-Headed Deity
David Dillard-WrightAug 2014
This clear gem of a book reveals new facets of wisdom on every page. A must-read for every seeker.
Dennis WaiteMay 2014
For travelers in the foreign land of spiritual literature.
The Zen of Unity
Paramananda IshayaMay 2014
Seeing the obviousness of enlightenment.
Participating in The Shamatha Project, meditation and science
Adeline van Waning, MD PhDJan 2014
The inside-story of a woman participating in frontline meditation research, exploring the interfaces of mind-practice, science and psychology
Nothing in the Way
Paramananda IshayaJan 2014
A fresh and lighthearted exploration of the amazing reality of nothingness.
Popping into Freedom
Paramananda IshayaJan 2014
A simple and effortless way to freedom
Kesari's Quest for Answers, Solutions and Meaning
Vinita Dubey PandeAug 2013
A simple yet comprehensive insight on wisdom that is universal and eternal for transforming self in three stages into ultimate bliss.
An Ethical Science
Kanti V. Mardia
A radical new perspective on science rooted in intuitive awareness as much as deductive reasoning.
A volunteer's story of life with the refugee children of Tibet
Lesley FreemanApr 2013
The story of an English woman's struggles as a volunteer teacher living and working with the refugee children of Tibet in Northern India.
A Memoir Of Coming Out, Getting Clean and Finding Buddha
Chris LemigFeb 2013
A harrowing and sometimes beautiful story of a man who lost his mind only to find it again halfway across the world.
The groundless openness
Douwe TiemersmaNov 2012
Simple. Insightful. Relaxing. Recognize the essential non-dual nature of your own experience: Advaita Vedanta for the 21st century.
with an offering of devotional hymns
Swamini Sri Lalitambika DeviSep 2012
Atma Bodha is Sankaracarya's classic introduction to Advaita Vedanta. This volume also includes devotional favorites.
A Living Approach to Buddhism
Lama Ole NydahlMay 2008
Dennis WaiteJul 2012
Advaita provides answers to all of the difficult questions!
and Selected Poems
Alan JacobsApr 2012
A beautiful sonnet sequence and important poems on the vital topic of awakening from the dream of life
One woman's inspirational journey from Western disillusionment to Eastern spiritual fulfilment
Sumangali MorhallApr 2012
One woman’s inspirational journey from Western disillusionment to Eastern spiritual fulfilment
Rijumati WallisApr 2012
Propelled on a shattering spiritual journey around the world Rijumati discovers freedom and insights in the holiness of the ordinary.
Michelle CorriganJan 2012
A hear-warming pot pourri of Yoga, Buddhism and Shamanism giving the reader a Thought of the Day.
Inviting meditators to delve deeper into their experience of meditation and embodiment through an experiential exploration of post-Reichian character positions.
Hans MeijerNov 2011
Truth revealed again. A highly spiritual work of a contemporary mystic who managed to describe the indescribable in plain language.
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Lama Ole NydahlLama Ole is one of the few Westerners fully qualified as a Lama and meditation teacher in the Tibeta...
- Rita Marie RobinsonLike many of her generation, Rita Marie Robinson has been on a lifelong search. Looking for the answ...
- Jim RyanJim Ryan Jim has been a teacher, HR trainer and management consultant.. He is also student and teach...
- Paul JonesAuthor Information: Paul Jones; psychological adventurer, qualified psychologist, professional Hypno...
- Yogi Manmoyanand
- Caroline BrazierCaroline Brazier is a Buddhist and a psychotherapist with a passion for the natural world. Leader of...
- Lawrence EllyardLawrence Ellyard is the CEO and Founder of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists....
- Vikas MalkaniVikas Malkani is one of the worlds leading teachers of personal growth and self-realization. He is t...
- Judith Shepherd-PemellJudith Pemell is a Sydney based psychotherapist and educator. Judith worked as a journalist before m...
- Siri Kirpal Kaur KhalsaSiri Kirpal Kaur Khalsa is a practicing Sikh, who has discussed Sikhism on televised discussion pane...
- Svagito LiebermeisterSvagito R. Liebermeister was born in Germany in 1957, holds a degree in psychology from Munich Unive...
- David BrazierDavid Brazier is president of the Instituto Terapia Zen Internacional and head of the Order of Amida...
- Aidan RankinAidan Rankin has an MA in Modern History from Pembroke College, Oxford and an MSc (Econ.) from the L...
- Dennis WaiteEducated to degree-level in Chemistry, he has worked for most of his life in computing. Since 2000, ...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Religious
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Health & fitness (general): Alternative therapies
- Health & fitness (general): Yoga
- History (general): Asia (general): Japan
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Buddhist
- Philosophy (general): Eastern
- Philosophy (general): Hindu
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Poetry (general): Subjects & themes (general): Inspirational & religious
- Psychology (general): Psychotherapy (general)
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Personal & practical guides
- Religion (general): Biblical reference (general)
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general)
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Tibetan
- Religion (general): Christian theology (general): Christology
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Eastern
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general)
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general): Rituals & practice
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general): Sacred writings
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general): Theology
- Religion (general): Jainism
- Religion (general): Shintoism
- Religion (general): Sikhism
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Taoism
- Religion (general): Theosophy
- Science (general)
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Self-help (general): Meditations
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Sexual instruction
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Self-help (general): Substance abuse & addictions (general)
- Travel (general)
- Travel (general): Asia (general): Central
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website