Recently Published Books
Joan D. StammMay 2018
A Buddhist journey to the thirty-three temples of Kannon, an ancient pilgrimage route in Western Japan traveled for over a thousand years.
J.M. HarrisonJan 2016
'YOU are THIS...' is a pioneering guide for awakening to the consciousness of your Soul. Beyond duality and Non-duality we find the integral uniqueness of One-duality.
Dennis WaiteSep 2015
Know the truth: There is neither death nor birth; no creation; no multiplicity; nothing apart from Consciousness.
Neville HodgkinsonJun 2015
Life and death explored in the context of frontier science and deep soul awareness.
Living Yoga wisdom is a practice book of yoga philosophy.
A unique manual of spiritual insight and revelation which takes the reader beyond accepted boundaries of non-duality and enlightenment.
David Dillard-WrightAug 2014
This clear gem of a book reveals new facets of wisdom on every page. A must-read for every seeker.
Dennis WaiteMay 2014
For travelers in the foreign land of spiritual literature.
Paramananda IshayaMay 2014
Seeing the obviousness of enlightenment.
Adeline van Waning, MD PhDJan 2014
The inside-story of a woman participating in frontline meditation research, exploring the interfaces of mind-practice, science and psychology
Paramananda IshayaJan 2014
A fresh and lighthearted exploration of the amazing reality of nothingness.
Paramananda IshayaJan 2014
A simple and effortless way to freedom
Vinita Dubey PandeAug 2013
A simple yet comprehensive insight on wisdom that is universal and eternal for transforming self in three stages into ultimate bliss.
Kanti V. Mardia
A radical new perspective on science rooted in intuitive awareness as much as deductive reasoning.
Lesley FreemanApr 2013
The story of an English woman's struggles as a volunteer teacher living and working with the refugee children of Tibet in Northern India.
Chris LemigFeb 2013
A harrowing and sometimes beautiful story of a man who lost his mind only to find it again halfway across the world.
Douwe TiemersmaNov 2012
Simple. Insightful. Relaxing. Recognize the essential non-dual nature of your own experience: Advaita Vedanta for the 21st century.
Swamini Sri Lalitambika DeviSep 2012
Atma Bodha is Sankaracarya's classic introduction to Advaita Vedanta. This volume also includes devotional favorites.
Lama Ole NydahlMay 2008
Dennis WaiteJul 2012
Advaita provides answers to all of the difficult questions!
Rijumati WallisApr 2012
Propelled on a shattering spiritual journey around the world Rijumati discovers freedom and insights in the holiness of the ordinary.
Alan JacobsApr 2012
A beautiful sonnet sequence and important poems on the vital topic of awakening from the dream of life
Sumangali MorhallApr 2012
One woman’s inspirational journey from Western disillusionment to Eastern spiritual fulfilment
Michelle CorriganJan 2012
A hear-warming pot pourri of Yoga, Buddhism and Shamanism giving the reader a Thought of the Day.
Inviting meditators to delve deeper into their experience of meditation and embodiment through an experiential exploration of post-Reichian character positions.
- Mike GeorgeMike George is a best selling author, international speaker and spiritual teacher. He guides, coach...
- Lama Ole NydahlLama Ole is one of the few Westerners fully qualified as a Lama and meditation teacher in the Tibeta...
- Rita Marie RobinsonLike many of her generation, Rita Marie Robinson has been on a lifelong search. Looking for the answ...
- Jim RyanJim Ryan Jim has been a teacher, HR trainer and management consultant.. He is also student and teach...
- Paul JonesAuthor Information: Paul Jones; psychological adventurer, qualified psychologist, professional Hypno...
- Yogi Manmoyanand
- Caroline BrazierCaroline Brazier is a Buddhist and a psychotherapist with a passion for the natural world. Leader of...
- Lawrence EllyardLawrence Ellyard is the CEO and Founder of the International Institute for Complementary Therapists....
- Vikas MalkaniVikas Malkani is one of the worlds leading teachers of personal growth and self-realization. He is t...
- Judith Shepherd-PemellJudith Pemell is a Sydney based psychotherapist and educator. Judith worked as a journalist before m...
- Svagito LiebermeisterSvagito R. Liebermeister was born in Germany in 1957, holds a degree in psychology from Munich Unive...
- Siri Kirpal Kaur KhalsaSiri Kirpal Kaur Khalsa is a practicing Sikh, who has discussed Sikhism on televised discussion pane...
- David BrazierDavid Brazier is president of the International Zen Therapy Institute and head of the Order of Amida...
- Aidan RankinAidan Rankin has an MA in Modern History from Pembroke College, Oxford and an MSc (Econ.) from the L...
- Neville HodgkinsonNeville Hodgkinson is a writer and journalist who worked for more than 20 years as medical and scien...
- Biography & autobiography (general): Personal memoirs
- Biography & autobiography (general): Religious
- Body, mind & spirit
- Body, mind & spirit (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Gaia & earth energies
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Goddess worship
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Healing (general)
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mysticism
- Fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Health & fitness (general): Alternative therapies
- Health & fitness (general): Yoga
- History (general): Asia (general): Japan
- Philosophy (general)
- Philosophy (general): Buddhist
- Philosophy (general): Eastern
- Philosophy (general): Hindu
- Philosophy (general): Mind & body
- Philosophy (general): Religious
- Poetry (general): Subjects & themes (general): Inspirational & religious
- Psychology (general): Psychotherapy (general)
- Reference (general): Handbooks & manuals
- Reference (general): Personal & practical guides
- Religion (general): Biblical reference (general)
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general)
- Religion (general): Buddhism (general): Tibetan
- Religion (general): Christian theology (general): Christology
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Eastern
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general)
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general): Rituals & practice
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general): Sacred writings
- Religion (general): Hinduism (general): Theology
- Religion (general): Jainism
- Religion (general): Shintoism
- Religion (general): Sikhism
- Religion (general): Spirituality
- Religion (general): Taoism
- Religion (general): Theosophy
- Science (general)
- Science (general): Cosmology
- Self-help (general): Meditations
- Self-help (general): Motivational & inspirational
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)
- Self-help (general): Sexual instruction
- Self-help (general): Spiritual
- Self-help (general): Substance abuse & addictions (general)
- Travel (general)
- Travel (general): Asia (general): Central
- Travel (general): Asia (general): Japan
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- Dodona BooksASTROLOGY, NUMEROLOGY AND GENERAL DIVINATION
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website