As a professional colour consultant and stylist, I am passionate about colour and its life changing benefits. I help women to look younger and more confident and educate people on the effects of black in the ageing process.
I work with individuals, ranging from celebrities to housewives and working women. I also present make over events for charities and organisations and do talks on colour and style for women of all ages and will be doing talks for a well know spa group this autumn.
Events include colour analysis for birthday parties for the 30-60 age group, cosmetics for teenage girls and how to apply them and running small workshops for all ages demonstating how to wear the right colours and styles.
I have worked with the Colourflair system of image consultancy since qualifying in 2005, based on the work of the American Bernice Kentner. The system focuses on genetics and personality, placing the skin at the centre of the analysis.
- The Daily Mai, jan 10 - article "Black clothes can put years on you"
- The Telegraph jan 10 - "black" article printed in part.
- The Guardian jan 10 - "black" article printed in part.
- Wordwide websites - "black" article translated into numerous languages.
- Top Sante Magazine - April and Mays editions 09 on the effects of red, blue and purple.
- Top Sante Magazine - 08 quoted on coloured drinks.
- Prima Magazine - 08 article on "Make over your man".
- Lifestyle Magazine - 08 "What season do you belong to".
- MSN Life and Style - 09 - article "Is your LBD ageing you" featuring celebrities.
- MSN Life and Style - 10 - article "Which of the new seasons pastels work best for you" featuring celebrities.
- Catwalk Fashion online - regular contributor on colour and style.
- Primetime Life TV Website - featured as colour expert.
- Slimming Magazine - 09 - featured in "winter proof your weight loss" article.
- Imperfectly Natural Home - 08 Janey Lee Grace's book - article on colour in the home.
- Imperfectly Natural Website - featured as colour expert.
- The Dream Whisperer - 10 - wrote article on colour in bedrooms for Davina Mackails new book
- Sew Magazine - 10 - double page feature on Jules, colour and style